Terms and Conditions
For Any Questions or Concerns, please email our customer support @:
Flexible Scheduling Opt in
Flexible Scheduling refers to an agreed day and window of arrival by the Customer and ECP, however, the window of arrival is broader and date could be subject to change (either before or after agreed time).
Opt in for Flexible Scheduling by 1.) providing us with a spare key (customer can also be provided with a lock box to leave key on the day of service), or 2.) having someone available to receive us on a flexible availability. When customers Opt-In for Flexible Scheduling, it gives us the opportunity of moving their appointment around to our best route convenience, since appointments tend to change or cancel, therefore, having flexible appointments to move around can really help!
When opted in, customer will be scheduled on a day of their preference, however, window of arrival will be confirmed on the day prior to service and in some necessary cases appointments may need to be moved to a different day of the week.
Customers that opt in for Flexible Scheduling will receive a 20% discount over the regular fee, ($35 – 20% = $28 /hr/p).
Hourly-Rate Cleaning Terms & Conditions
Thank you (Client) for choosing Excellence Cleaning Pros (Contractor) as your cleaning service provider. Please read carefully the following Terms & Conditions we have for all of our clients in order for us to provide a good and safe experience:
- First time customers are required to pay a $35-$50 deposit in order to confirm an appointment. Deposits are paid through Square Secure Invoicing that are sent directly to customer’s email. Customer has 3 days prior to appointment to cancel in order to get deposit refunded, otherwise, deposit will be non-refundable.
- ECP operates as an insured independent contractor and provides a Service Agreement. In providing the Service Agreement, it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that the Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
- In the case that the Contractor and any of its affiliates should suffer any minor or serious injury while on the job, neither the Client nor the Client’s home will be held responsible or liable.
- The Parties agree that the service’s estimated time of completion is Not Guaranteed. The Contractor will guarantee a minimum time of service and will provide Client with an approximated time of completion; however, the Client must allow the Contractor to have the necessary additional time to complete the service on the same day.
Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the Client, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered to be private or proprietary to the Client and that is not generally known and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
All written and oral information and material disclosed by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
- Please make sure to put all personal valuables away as well as personal items before appointment. ECP cannot be held responsible for lost personal items.
- Please make sure to provide safe pathways and accessible counters. Areas that are meant to be cleaned must not have more than 5 items p/counter (baskets with items inside count as 1 item), unless otherwise paid for additional detailing or organization service.
In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
Excellence Cleaning Pros. holds commercial liability insurance with Hiscox Insurance Company INC. Policy No. UDC-2257169-CGL-18. Under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee and it’s exclusively a contract for service.
In the case that the Contractor and any of its affiliates should suffer any minor or serious injury while on the job, neither the Client nor the Client’s home/property will be held responsible or liable.
*Client is Sole Responsible for any minor accidents that occur during service*
In order to keep fees low The Contractor cannot take responsibility for accidental damages happening to “items in the home” that are being worked on or serviced. This includes but not limited to fixtures, blinds, shutters, screens, windows, frames, glass, fragile decor, appliances, etc. What we do cover is damages to electronics (TV, Computers) caused by spillage or rough movements. Our insurance, however, does cover theft or damages to property higher than $600 dollars (with proof). In order to avoid accidents we recommend the following:
Client must provide with a safe work place for the Contractor and its affiliates. Including but not limited to clear paths to designated work stations (i.e. personal items must be put away), Areas that are to be cleaned must not have more than 5 items p/counter (baskets with items inside count as 1 item), unless otherwise intending for service to focus on decluttering & organization. When providing Organization & Decluttering services, the Contractor is also NOT responsible if items are claimed to get lost in the process by Client. Furniture with fragile items that are blocking areas of service must be moved by client and not by contractor.
Contractor believes in establishing a trusting relationship with all clients and all clients must trust that Contractors’ sole focus is to provide a positive experience. Client must take responsibility & acknowledge that Contractor is a guest in Clients home the moment Contractor is invited in and that accidents can happen when bringing contractors and guest into their homes; therefore, Client must understand the liability and responsibility that it requires.
Homes must be free of pests. Aggressive animals must be kept no less then 10 feet away from Contractor’s pathway and work areas, and home temperature must be no higher then 75°F. In the event that the Client doesn’t comply with the Service Agreement, the Contractor has the right to refuse service and any deposits will be none refundable.
There will be an additional charge if Cleaners have to pick up items from the floor in order to vacuum. It is Client’s sole responsibility to put valuables away.
For security purposes WIFI must be provided for homes located in areas with low reception signal. Cleaners must have access to phones at all times. In the event that the Client doesn’t comply with the Service Agreement, the Contractor has the right to refuse service and any deposits will not be refunded.
– For the services rendered by the Contractor as required by this Agreement, the Client will provide a compensation (the “Compensation”) to the Contractor. ECP hourly rate is $45.00 an hour per cleaner for initial cleanings and $35.00 p/c for recurring cleanings. The total Compensation based on the man hours each job will take will be decided when the initial inspection is completed and all final additions and discounts agreed on had been added before starting the service. The Client must pay for service upfront to avoid any misunderstandings (all included details of the service will be stated in writing via email and summarized in this agreement).
– Please make sure to let us know of any additional areas/items you will like to add that are not included in our cleaning package before the appointment. Customer may not be able to add anything that has not been discussed before the day of the appointment, reason being that it could affect the following appointments scheduled. Make sure to carefully read all cleaning package details to avoid any confusions.
– After cleaning has begun and cleaners happen to find an area/item that may need extra attention and was not recognized or mentioned before/during the walk through, the cleaner has the right to accept the additional service if timing is permitted or advise customer to add it to a future service.
Completion of Job Guarantee
Contractor offers a Completion of Every Job Guarantee, the “Guarantee”, to all clients if and only if customer agrees to our Initial cleaning rate estimate and the details stated on what the package chosen includes and any additional stated on this Service Agreement Only. The Guarantee is not applicable for hourly rate services, or any promotional services. Contractor will stay up to 5 minute extra for every man hour of service paid at no extra cost in order to finish job to satisfaction. Contractor specializes in residue removal; however, some residues may have already caused unrepairable damage or corrosion to surfaces. Please we aware that the amount and success of the removal of residue will depend on the condition of all areas and the length of time that residue has been sitting on surfaces. We do have to stick to a reasonable time frame and if all residue or detailing was not able to be removed on the initial cleaning the Contractor can always give Client the option to extent the time or to make sure to gradually focus on the removal of the remaining reside on future services.
Compensation for Damage of Property
It is the Client’s responsibility to warn Contractor of any fragile items, including but not limited to, items that can be easily damaged. Contractor holds no responsibility for minor damages or accidents caused by service, nor will be responsible for lost items.
-The Contractor will file claims for customers regarding theft or damage to items that hold a value of $600 and up (with proof) such as electronics, appliance, furniture, anything attached to the property, etc, caused by the Contractor and its affiliates while providing service. Client is fully responsible to move away fragile valuables from areas where water, soap and slippery situations are involved or to warn cleaners about anything that is fragile or sustained in a fragile area so that it can be moved away or be avoided in order to prevent accidents.
-For homes with excess fragile items or cluttered counters (more than 3 items per counter) cleaners will only dust around items if possible and will not move any items for security purposes, unless otherwise providing Organization & Decluttering services.
– In the event that Contractor, or its affiliates, were to cause any theft or damages of items in the property that has been serviced, and that were not noticed or reported during the final walk through, Client must notify Contractor immediately within 24 hours of service provided with proof of damage and cost or Contractor cannot be held responsible for any damages reported thereafter.
– Aggressive animals must be kept no less than 10 ft away from Contractor’s pathway and work areas. Pet items must be put away from cleaning pathway until cleaning is finished, otherwise such areas will not be cleaned. Contractor is not responsible for cleaning water bowls or picking up after Client’s pets. ECP does not clean up any type of urine or feces, please make sure to clean up any accidents before service.
– Contractor has the right to refuse service and any deposit will be none refundable based on the fact that all Clients must read and agree to Service Agreement & Service Guideline prior to service and prior to booking. Nevertheless, there will be fee of $500 dollars if Client takes any retaliation or negative action (including but not limited to negative reviews) against Contractor based on Contractor refusing service & keeping deposit. It is Client’s responsibility to read terms of service.
Final Walkthrough will be scheduled at a certain time when service is schedule to end. If Clients leaves the premises and/or fails to be present or notify supervisor that they’re ready to start walkthrough and the scheduled time has past beyond 15 minutes from stated time on Service Agreement, Client cannot obligate Contractor into staying longer in order to touch up on any missed areas. Additional costs will apply if Client retains Contractor & its affiliates longer than the estimated time framed.
Recurring Customers Terms & Conditions
In order for Weekly or Bi-weekly customers to receive special discounted rate by joining our recurring customers program, payment for future appointment must be given in advance on every prior appointment, or a deposit of $35 dollars must be paid or a Client must leave a card on file to assure that in order to cover any cancellation or rescheduling penalties. If client needs to cancel or reschedule, a minimum of 72 hours must be given in advance to avoid any penalties. If Client must cancel within the 72 hours prior to appointment, deposit will be lost and a new deposit must be given for any future appointment. There will be, however, a one time forgiveness pass with no penalty on a first time cancellation. After a 1st “Last Minute” cancellation, all penalties will apply.
– If customer is able to reschedule within the same week (up to 4 days) discounted rate will not be affected; however, if appointment will be rescheduled for the following week a 7% fee will be added to that appointment for the additional week. This fee will not be deducted out of the deposit and may be added to the $35 dollar fee if appointment is not rescheduled with sufficient time in advance.
*If customer fails to comply with the above conditions, the Contractor has the right to refuse service, and any deposits will be non refundable.
By scheduling an appointment and leaving a deposit, the Client is accepting our terms of service.