Terms and Conditions
For Any Questions or Concerns, please email our customer support:
Thank you (Client) for choosing Excellence Cleaning Pros (Contractor) as your cleaning service provider. Please read carefully the following Terms & Conditions we have for all of our clients in order for us to provide a good and safe experience:
- All clients are required to had a card on file in order to confirm an appointment. Clients must cancel or reschedule at least 5 business day prior or ECP may charge a $50 cancellation fee since the space could’ve been given to another interested customer.
- ECP operates as an insured independent contractor and by hiring its services it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. ECP always provides a link to our Terms of Service and its the Client’s responsibility to read our Terms of Service and inquire about any questions or concerns. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that the Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively an Agreement for service.
- The Parties agree that the service’s estimated time of completion is Not Guaranteed. The Contractor cannot guarantee any estimated times that any jobs will take, other than recurring services. Any and all initial or thorough cleanings can take different amounts of times. The Contractor can provided with a minimum budget estimate based on the size of the home or space; however, the minimum budged estimate provided by The Contractor, does not imply that the job will be completed to the customers’ expectations. The Contractor’s fees are per hour, per person on the job, and if Client refuses to pay for additional time, The Contractor and its affiliates are not allowed to stay longer to fulfill any expectations for the Client.
- Confidential information (the “Confidential Information”) refers to any data or information relating to the Client, whether business or personal, which would reasonably be considered to be private or proprietary to the Client and that is not generally known and where the release of that Confidential Information could reasonably be expected to cause harm to the Client.
- The Contractor agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any Confidential Information which the Contractor has obtained, except as authorized by the Client or as required by law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this Agreement and will survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
- All written and oral information and material disclosed by the Client to the Contractor under this Agreement is Confidential Information regardless of whether it was provided before or after the date of this Agreement or how it was provided to the Contractor.
- Please make sure to put all personal valuables away as well as personal items before appointment. ECP cannot be held responsible for lost personal items.
- Please make sure to provide safe pathways and accessible counters. Areas that are meant to be cleaned must not have more than 5 items p/counter (baskets with items inside count as 1 item), unless otherwise paid for additional detailing or organization service.
In providing the Services under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee. The Contractor and the Client acknowledge that this Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for service.
Excellence Cleaning Pros. holds commercial liability insurance with Hiscox Insurance Company INC. Policy No. UDC-2257169-CGL-18. Under this Agreement it is expressly agreed that the Contractor is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee and it’s exclusively a contract for service.
For Security Purposes:
*Client is Sole Responsible for any minor accidents that occur during service*
In order to keep fees low The Contractor cannot take responsibility for accidental damages happening to “items in the home” that are being worked on or serviced. This includes but not limited to fixtures, blinds, shutters, screens, windows, frames, glass, fragile decor, appliances, etc. What we do cover is damages to electronics (TV, Computers) caused by spillage or rough movements. The Contractor will cover theft or damages to property with official proof such as video recording or admission from the Contractor’s associates.
In order to avoid accidents we recommend the following:
Client must provide with a safe work place for the Contractor and its affiliates. Including but not limited to clear paths to designated work stations (i.e. personal items must be put away), Areas that are to be cleaned must not have more than 5 items p/counter (baskets with items inside count as 1 item), unless otherwise intending for service to focus on decluttering & organization. When providing Organization & Decluttering services, the Contractor is also NOT responsible if items are claimed to get lost in the process by Client without official proof.
Furniture with fragile items that are placed in areas of service must be moved by client and not by contractor. In the event of any fragile items being accidentally damaged or broken by Contractor, the Contractor may not be held responsible as it is out of its control the types of items that are allowed to be present during service; therefore, Contractor cannot be held liable.
Contractor believes in establishing a trusting relationship with all clients and all clients must trust that Contractors’ sole focus is to provide a positive experience.
Client must take responsibility & acknowledge that Contractor is a guest in the Clients home or property the moment Contractor is invited inside; moreover, that accidents can happen when inviting contractors and guest into their homes. Therefore, Client must understand the liability and responsibility that this action requires. This implies that Contractor or its associates cannot be held responsible for any accidental damages to items in the home that are not otherwise, proven to be done with recklessness or malicious intent. This is including but not limited to the following examples: braking blinds, shower doors, cabinets, appliances, light fixture, pluming or faucet fixtures and accessories, scratched surfaces, broken grass decor, etc.
The main types of damages that the Contractor will take responsibility for, is if any fire gets started due to a reckless action from its associates, or if home gets flooded due to forgetting to turn off a water faucet, or property gets damaged due to some type of intentional vandalism. However, we will require legit proof such as a video recording or a confession of guilt from the Contractor and its associates of these types of claims and accusations.
Home or Property must be free of pests.
Aggressive or loud pets must be kept outside the Home or Property.
Home temperature must be no higher than 75°F or we will refuse service and a cancellation fee will be charged to Client.
All Clients must provide with WIFI for homes located in areas with low reception signal. Cleaners must have access to phones at all times. In the event that the Client doesn’t comply with this, the Contractor has the right to refuse service.
In the event that the Client doesn’t comply with the Service Agreement, the Contractor has the right to refuse service and any deposits or fees will be none refundable.
The Contractor’s Compensation
— For the services rendered by the Contractor as required by this Agreement, the Client will provide a compensation (the “Compensation”) to the Contractor. ECP hourly rate is $50.00 US dollars an hour per cleaner for initial cleanings and $45.00 p/c for recurring cleanings.
The Contractor takes pride in being an Ethical business and always trying its best to work with Clients budgets; meaning that ECP will work out a game plan that will be designed based on the Clients budget and needs. In other words, The Contractor and its Associates will try to the best of their abilities to get an area or home cleaned in the amount of time allowed by the budget requested by Client. However, The Contractor is not responsible for any of Clients’ false or unrealistic expectations. It is recommended for The Client to pay for service upfront to avoid any misunderstandings.
It is very common for new jobs or thorough cleanings to end up taking longer than originally expected since all Homes, Properties, and Clients are different. During a service, if requisites of the job requires additional time to be completed to Client’s expectations, Client understands that the service is charged per man hour. Meaning that the Contractor charges for every hour or minute that each one of its associates spends at a Client’s home or property. For all initial or thorough cleanings, the Contractor does not guarantee any type of job or expectation to be accomplished under any set amount or fee.
The Contractor’s goal is to try to meet the highest cleaning standard possible; however, so much can only be accomplished in a limited amount of time. Moreover, even when Contractor offers recurring cleaning plans on a firm or set estimate/budget, this still does not guarantee that every service will be 100% accurate due to a myriad of factors that are out of the Contractors control. However, the Contractor take pride in its training system that is constantly improving with the purpose of providing each and every Client with the highest service quality possible.
For New Customers:
– It is recommend to be very honest about the condition of the home and the budget for the job because if the job requires extra time but the Contractor was not advised about this in advised, additional time may not be available in order to finish a job.
– After cleaning has begun and cleaners happen to find an area/item that may need extra attention and was not recognized or mentioned before/during the initial walk through, the cleaner has the right to accept the additional service if timing is permitted or advise Client to add it to a future service.
— Contractor specializes in residue removal; however, some residues may have already caused unrepairable damage or corrosion to surfaces. Please we aware that the amount and success of the removal of residue will depend on the condition of all areas and the length of time that residue has been sitting on surfaces. We do have to stick to a reasonable time frame and if all residue was not abled to be removed in the estimated time, the Contractor can always give Client the option to extent the time, or to gradually focus on the removal of the remaining reside on future services.
Client is in its right to do a walkthrough prior to then service estimated time being completed; however, if Client finds any particularity that he or she would like to be done, redone, added, detailed, etc, and the service estimated time is almost up, any additional detailing or request will be charged based on the additional time that the service will take as specify under “the Contractor’s Compensation”.
Recurring Service Conditions
Recurring service Clients will receive a 10-15% discount depending on the frequency of their service when they opt into to the Contractors Recurring Service Plan. Recurring Service Clients must, however, abide by the Recurring Service Plan’s term and conditions. Recurring service Clients will be offered a set recurring fee and cleaning plan at a discounted rate if Client abides with the following rules:
- Client must not cancel or reschedule any services. In the even that client must cancel or reschedule the following service will be charged at a regular price and if one of the recurring services is longer than the other service, only the shorter service will be canceled and the following service will be a premium at a regular price. Any additional cancelation fees may also be added if cancelling within 5 business days.
- Client may not expect to add any additional tasks or request without expecting the cost to go up and with out previously discussing this with the Contractor.
- The Contractor has the right to increase any recurring service if the Company fees go up or if the the Contractor feels that the service is taking longer than originally estimated.
Basic & Standard Cleaning
- (661) 670-3809
- [email protected]
- 24450 MAIN STREET Apt 255
Newhall, California 91321
Sat: 10AM – 5PM
Sun: Closed Mon-Fri: 9AM – 8PM
Call today for a friendly and easy booking